Change Your Life

"I have been told that an adventure is part of a human's living spirit - the thrill comes from new experiences, encounters with different faces. I have finally conquered my thirst for adventure by coming to an exciting new place rich in culture. I now understand what students mean when they say studying abroad will change your life."
~Danielle Pramick

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Super Cool Youtube Vid

This is a really neat video I found awhile ago...

Apparently the guy in the video was tired of his job as a software engineer and decided to use some of the money he saved up to travel the world. He states on his website that he is not rich and has travelled cheaply everywhere he has gone. After his first video (this one), stride gum decided to sponsor him on another trip around the world and another video

I'm jealous.


/Brad Fraser -Palma de Mallorca, Summer 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment